Saturday, July 30, 2011

Khalas!

Astaghfirullah.

I deeply regret for allowing myself to be stuck in that building today.

Wasting hours for a long queue, which is not worth it at all.

I promise to myself not to do such thing again, enough, khalas!

InshaAllah, for this coming Ramadhan (and after Ramadhan too), I will try my best to utilize the time wisely and professionally.

Allah, please forgive us and please help us to be a better and productive Muslim.


By Al-'Asr (the time). Verily, man is in loss,

Except those who believe (in Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds,

and recommend one another to the truth,

and recommend one another to patience (for the sufferings, harms, and injuries which one may encounter in Allah's Cause during preaching His religion of Islamic Monotheism or Jihad).

(Surah Al-'Asr verses 1 - 3)

No comments:

Post a Comment