Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hikmah Programme and Khalifah Method ~ A Beautiful Duo

I'm currently looking forward to teach Hikmah Programme class in IIS.

Alhamdulillah, after the briefing I feel more confident and have more courage to start the class with my beloved Grade 5 IN children.

It is basically a programme that is designed to enhance students' thinking skill, communication skill as well as to increase their confident level. Yeah, all that are related to self improvement (in the effort to be closer to Allah), which is my bag of books.

InshaAllah, I will also include Khalifah Method knowledge in my teaching and daily routine and InshaAllah I am also in the look of introducing and sharing the knowledge with IIS family (teachers, students, parents and staffs). May Allah ease my intention and my way.

I love my Muslim brothers and sisters and yes, InshaAllah we will work together to make ourself good, to help others become good and to make the physical world good.

Allah..I'm so small. I know that the more we seek for knowledge the more we will realize that we are nobody. There is always something new to learn and to be thankful for. Alhamdulillah.


Say (O Muhammad [salAllahu 'alayhi wasallam] to mankind):

"If the sea were ink for (writing) the Words of my Lord, surely the sea would be exhausted before the Words of my Lord would be finished,

even if We brought (another sea) like it for its aid."

(Surah Al-Kahfi verse 109)

No comments:

Post a Comment