Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Allah is the One who SAVE me!

It is raining and the sun is no longer shining.

People are hurrying home for iftar or for many other reasons.

I'm driving alone with the aim to reach the house as quickly as possible.

Focusing on my 'aim', I almost forget that others might have the same aim too.

Then, there is a fuel tank lorry speeding like a speeding lorry,

and within seconds, I'm almost involved in a car crash!

Nothing can stop that from happen except ALLAH.

Allahuakbar!

My heartbeat increase drastically and that was the first time I experienced such situation.

O Allah, please forgive me for my carelessness.

O Allah, thank you for saving me, for giving me more time to live and to improve (InshaAllah).

I promise to be a more careful and a more alert driver.

Alhamdulillah a'la kullihal.


He (Allah) said: "Fear not, verily, I am with you both, hearing and seeing.

(Surah Taahaa verse 46)

No comments:

Post a Comment