Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Love Message


Assalamualaikum, Tr this is Nashita.
Hope your holidays are good.
I am so happy.
Hope you are also happy.
Love,
Nashita Mutiara Gandana
(5 Ibnu Sina)

That is the text message I received from my student.

MashaAllah, I just have a thought about them during the day and the message reached my inbox right after Maghrib prayer.

Alhamdulillah, thank you to Allah for all of the blessings.

I just love being a (khalifah) teacher and InshaAllah is looking forward to the betterment of my career.

Time to sharpen the saw!


2 comments:

  1. MasyaAllah!I can feel the happiness and l0ve!
    seriously, career as a teacher is wholly worthwhile, Alhamdulillah =D gambate Allia, let us be the BEST! the BEST Khalifah teacher and the best servant of Allah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to Allah for the blessings.
    Thanks to KMS too for sparkling the 'feel' in us.
    Rindu masa itu...

    ReplyDelete