Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Count Every Details

Alhamdulillah, I have just returned from KMS, after attending a fulfilling, refreshing session by Ustaz Hasrizal Abdul Jamil.

The topic for tonight is 'I Must be MUSLIM in IBADAH'.

Besides the main points that highlight the importance of integrating or framing 'ibadah' value in our daily life (no matter who we are), not separating the dunya and akhirah as both are interrelated to each other, I like the last point the most:

ITQAN --> Count Every Details

Subhanallah, I've been in love with the word Itqan since I learnt the meaning when I was a teenager.

Now, I'm deeply in love with Itqan and InshaAllah I'm in the look of making Itqan my work culture.

So, let's start now.

Start little but continuous.

We might not be able to change the world, but we can always change our own self (with true commitment) InshaAllah.

There is always, always, always rooms for improvement!



No comments:

Post a Comment