Thursday, September 15, 2011

...speechless...

I have a lot of things in mind, all making me to end up with mixed feelings.

Of course, it might not be suitable to write every details here,

but what I can conclude; all of them are about IMPROVEMENT in the effort TO BE CLOSER TO ALLAH.

After the Merdeka Raya celebration held at my school yesterday, I have a lot to reflect on my own self (as a teacher, as a Khalifah) as well as on the organization I'm currently involved in.

I think it is shameful to have such situations. Yea, I might not need to explain in details what's the thing that makes me feel that way.

Deep in my heart, I have set few goals to achieve.

I want to be (at least) the agent of change.

I trust Allah, I know when there's a will, there's always a way, InshaAllah.

O Allah, please help me, make me strong, make easy my tasks.

Success is not a blink, you have to 'pay' for it.


Belum tibakah waktunya bagi orang-orang yang beriman, untuk secara khusyuk mengingat Allah

dan mematuhi kebenaran yang telah diwahyukan (kepada mereka),

dan janganlah mereka (berlaku) seperti orang-orang yang telah menerima kitab sebelum itu, 

kemudian mereka melalui masa yang panjang, sehingga hati mereka menjadi keras. 

Dan banyak di antara mereka menjadi orang-orang yang fasik.

(Al-Qur'an Surah Al-Hadid ayat 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment